Within the framework of the People to People (P2P) Programme a Study tour on "Women in Agriculture" (P2P 47807) will be organised in Brussels in the period 29 May-01 June 2012.
The aim of this study tour is to give participants the opportunity to familiarise themselves with the EU policies and programmes related to the role of women in agriculture, as well as to offer them exchange and networking opportunities among themselves and with other European-level civil society organisations active in this field. National and, if possible, regional examples of actions in this field could also be presented to the participants.
Up to five participants, each from a different civil society organisation (CSO), per beneficiary country (candidate countries and potential candidates to EU accession) can attend this study tour. Participants should represent CSOs defending the rights of and/or providing services to women in rural areas.
The working language of the study tour will be English, and therefore an active knowledge of English is a prerequisite for participants.
CSOs interested in this event are kindly requested to nominate their relevant representative by Monday, 09 April (the latest) until 13:00 p.m.
All applications received after this deadline will not be considered. Only the pre-selected candidates will be contacted and invited to complete the registration form.
Your letter (in English) should be in the format of an attachment to the email and should include:
1. In subject: the title of the event;
2. Contact details including the name of the CSO, name of the candidate, position, e-mail, phone, fax and postal address;
3. Brief information about the position of the candidate and his/her activities within the CSO;
4. Short description on the relevance of the CSO’s work relevant to the subject of the event;
5. The expectations / possible added value for the candidate and for the CSO represented;
6. Priority will be given to candidate /CSO who has never attended P2P event;
Documents for download:
Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Bosnia and Herzegovina