- Albania - Confederation of Albanian Employers (BIZNESALBANIA)
- Bosnia & Herzegovina - Association of Employers of Bosnia and Herzegovina (APBiH)
- Croatia - Adriatic Region Employers’ Centre (AREC)
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Confederation of Employers of the Republic of Macedonia (CERM)
- Kosovo - Kosovo Employers’ Confederation (KPK)
- Montenegro – Montenegrin Employers Federation (UPCG)
- Serbia – Serbian Association of Employers (UPS)
- Turkey - Turkish Confederation of Employer Associations (TISK)
- Turkey - Turkish Industrialists’ and Businessmen’s Association (TÜSIAD)
- Austria - Industriellenvereinigung (IV),
- Belgium – Federation of Enterprises in Belgium (FEB),
- Bulgaria - Bulgarian Industrial Association (BIA),
- Denmark - Confederation of Danish Industries (DI),
- Estonia – Estonian Employers’ Confederation (ETTK),
- Finland – Confederation of Finnish Industries (EK),
- Germany - Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie (BDI),
- Greece - Federation of Greek Industries (SEV),
- Hungary - Confederation of Hungarian Employers and Industrialists (MGYOSZ),
- Lithuania – Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists (LPK),
- Netherlands - Confederation of Netherlands Industry and Employers (VNO-NCW),
- Poland – Polish Confederation of Private Employers (PKPP),
- Romania – Alliance of Romanian Employers’ Confederations (ACPR),
- Slovenia – Association of Employers of Slovenia (ZDS),
- Spain - Confédération des Employeurs Espagnols (CEOE).
Objectives of the action:
- Familiarising business and employers’ federations in target countries with parts of the acquis communautaire related to the four themes: energy, environment, health and safety at work and economic development.
- Reinforcing the ability of BROs to optimally advocate the interests of their members vis-à-vis the national/regional governments and the EU to deliver (more) adequate services to member companies.
- Creating tangible results in the form of publications (toolboxes, leaflets, cds, translated guides, etc.) material goods to facilitate implementation.
- Creating results in the form of improved regional networks, closer cooperation with the EU27, relations with the Brussels based lobby world, how to apply for European funding, etc.
Duration of the action:
Project Web site