The ENV.net network, composed by six partners based in six different countries, requires particular efforts both in terms of coordination and monitoring of the project activities. Based on this assumption, punto.sud has put particular emphasize on the engagement of co-ordination modalities and tools to foster participation and ensure a smooth implementation of the activities.
These initiatives seem to have facilitated the work of each partner both for the definition/implementation of the planned activities and for the project administration.
Download: Inception report
- Name of beneficiary of grant contract: Fondazione punto.sud
- Name of partners in the Action: Co-PLAN, Institute for Habitat Development (Albania), Environment Ambassadors for Sustainable Development (Serbia), European Environmental Bureau (Belgium), Advocacy Training and Resource Center (Kosovo), The Turkish Foundation for Combating Soil Erosion, for Reforestation and the Protection of Natural Habitats –TEMA (Turkey)
- Title of the Action: Development of the ENV.net in West Balkan and Turkey: giving citizens a voice to influence the environmental process reforms for closer EU integration
- Contract number: 2012/306-642 | EuropeAid/132438/C/ACT/Multi
- Start date and end date of the reporting period: 01/12/2012 – 31/05/2013
- Countries in which the activities take place: Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Turkey (plus Belgium and Italy)