The general objective of the TACSO project is to strengthen the overall capacities and accountability of the Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) within the IPA beneficiaries and to guarantee the quality of services and a sustainable role of the CSOs in the democratic process. The specific objectives are:
- To increase and improve the capacity and actions of CSOs and
- To improve the democratic role of CSOs.
Major activities contributing to the achievement of the above mentioned objectives include the design and delivery of regional trainings within the capacity-development project component. The regional trainings are based on the outcomes of the comprehensive Needs Assessment carried out in all eight project countries in September - October 2009. In this Assessment five major topics were identified as the needs of CSO at the regional level in regards to their capacity development. Consequently, in the period Febrary – May 2010 five Regional Training Programs, containing three modules (training, home-based practical assignment and follow up), were designed and implemented so as to meet these needs.
All the trainings were filmed with the intention to create educational videos and share the knowledge with all those CSOs who could not particpate. The videos and materials are structured in a way that follows the training agendas.
Select one of the Training Programs to continue:
1. Regional Pilot Training Program on EU Fundraising;
2. Regional Training Program on CSO Management;
3. Regional Training Program Developing and Managing EU projects;
4. Regional Training Program on Citizens’ Participation in the Decision-Making Process;
5. Regional Training Program on Advocacy and Lobbying.